Monday, May 5, 2008

McDonald County Candidates

WESTERN COMMISSIONER
Milton Wolf: Answers to Western Commissoner Questions
1. A Representatiave Republic. Our Reps make decisions for us. A true Democracy elects leaders by majority rule.
2. I can do the job and no one is better qualified.
3. I have operated my own business w/o government assistance.I worked in the office equipment and supply business for 35 years. For 10 years I owned a office furniture and design firm in Joplin. Served on Joplin City Council. I served the city of Noel, MO. for 8 years as Firefighter, Fire Chief, Fire Commissioner, Emergency Management Director, Flood Plain Manager, Building Inspector, City Engineer, and Deputy City Clerk.
I attended Joplin High School and Missouri Southern State College (now MSSU).I served 5 years in the 203rd battallion MoNg and 4 years in the USAF Stragetic Air Command 340th bomb wing.
4. I would take a long, hard look at the program, its costs and the Federal Govenment involvement.
5. It sounds like a good idea, but I will have to check into the cost and benefits for the tax payer. Can a 3rd/4th class county do this?
6. I have no axe to grind and not plan to make operations changes. I will have to take some time to review all phases of operations.
7. There is already a red light on the road next to Wal-mart at 71 highway.

No comments: